Hey folks! The guys at Mind Pump Media came to Reno and interviewed me for a podcast. "MindPump is an online radio show/podcast that has been described as Howard Stern meets fitness. It is sometimes raw, sometimes shocking and is always entertaining and informative. Your hosts, Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer and Justin Andrews have over 40 years of combined fitness experience as personal trainers, club managers, IFBB fitness competitors and fitness thought leaders." Learn more about the guys at Mind Pump here.
This was a great episode with tons of good info.
Check out the show notes below for topics discussed during the episode.
- Robb talks about his background (Paleo) /Auto immune explosion (14:05)
- Why does Robb feel the Paleo diet seems to work with auto immune disorders? (24:05)
- Robb talks about gluten and the communities behind it (32:05)
- What is protein fasting and why is it a good idea? (40:35)
- Do we need to hyper hydrate? (44:05)
- How does Robb get someone going in the right direction (health wise)? (48:04)
- Obesity/diabetes epidemic – Addiction to food discussion (1:10:05)
- High endurance athletes and their inability to tone it down / Beat themselves up (1:12:05)
- What are Robb’s thoughts on artificial sweeteners? (1:19:05)
- Robb talks about how he lives his life / What we can do to make small changes in our lives (1:26:05)
- Why is Robb so motivated in the field of Paleo? (1:34:05)
- Mind Pump goes to PaleoF(x) – Robb gives them his rundown of the event and what to expect (1:37:05)
- Mind Pump asks, what has Robb done? / Final thoughts (1:41:05)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Direct download: PaleoSolution-362.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EDT